Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Monday, July 30, 2018

Willian:"No, I’m back to England. I’m very happy at Chelsea. I’m very happy living in London,”when asked about a move away from Stamford Bridge

Willian:"No, I’m back to England. I’m very happy at Chelsea. I’m very happy living in London,”when asked about a move away from Stamford Bridge
4/ 5 stars - "Willian:"No, I’m back to England. I’m very happy at Chelsea. I’m very happy living in London,”when asked about a move away from Stamford Bridge " The story was about the future of the Brazilian national team. Willian has said that he’s not retiring from international football anytime ...
ADS 300px;height:250px
The story was about the future of the Brazilian national team. Willian has said that he’s not retiring from international football anytime soon, and he will keep working as soon as he returns ‘to his club’ this summer.
That’s when reporter Mauro Naves asked if by ‘his club’ he really means Chelsea, as the player has been heavily linked to several European sides in the past couple of months. Embed from Getty Images “No, I’m back to England. I’m very happy at Chelsea. I’m very happy living in London,” Willian told Globo.
Willian’s words make it clear that he’s not the one who would ask for a transfer. He’s said many times how much he loves to live in London, and it seems like his feelings for Chelsea are pretty good as well.

ADS 300px;height:250px


ADS autorelaxed

To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox now!:

Delivered by Single mamas Website



No comments:

Post a Comment