Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Friday, July 27, 2018

“Tell Buhari to show his O’Level Certificate then I will show you my certificates Lere Olayinka Mocks Buhari

“Tell Buhari to show his O’Level Certificate then I will show you my certificates Lere Olayinka Mocks Buhari
4/ 5 stars - "“Tell Buhari to show his O’Level Certificate then I will show you my certificates Lere Olayinka Mocks Buhari" “I will show you my certificates when Buhari presents his O’ Level Certificate and Kemi Adeosun presents her NYSC certificate” Even the ...
ADS 300px;height:250px
“I will show you my certificates when Buhari presents his O’ Level Certificate and Kemi Adeosun presents her NYSC certificate” Even the APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole does not have Primary Six Certificate.
If Buhari can become the President of Nigeria with NEPA Bill, anyone else can be Governor with Tissue Paper.

ADS 300px;height:250px


ADS autorelaxed

To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox now!:

Delivered by Single mamas Website



No comments:

Post a Comment