Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Biafra:What i will do to Igbos if I become President – Sahara reporters publisher, Sowore

Biafra:What i will do to Igbos if I become President – Sahara reporters publisher, Sowore
4/ 5 stars - " Biafra:What i will do to Igbos if I become President – Sahara reporters publisher, Sowore" Publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has revealed what he will do for the Igbos if he is elected to become President of Nigeria in ...
ADS 300px;height:250px



Publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has revealed what he will do for the Igbos if he is elected to become President of Nigeria in 2019. Sowore, an activist and founder of Sahara reporters online news platform, said that he will give the Igbos a sense of belonging as they have been marginalized since the civil war ended. Speaking at a town hall meeting in Ibadan last week, He said; “From the bottom of my heart, the Igbo man has not just be marginalised, the Igbo man has been trampled upon, their children killed, starved in the civil war and ever since then Nigeria has managed not to pay attention to Igboland. But the Igbo man and his spirit has managed to build for himself the spirit that conquers the world. I will say to you that first and foremost when I become president I’m going to apologize to the Igbos on behalf of Nigeria”, he said amidst applause that greeted his response. But I won’t be like others, apology is not enough, there has to be a rapid economic development in Igboland. What they Igbo man needs is a road upon which to transport their goods, transportation, airport, seaport that can bring their goods anywhere and that is why I said with due respect I am not doing it for Nigeria alone, I am doing it for Africa.” !-- Composite Start -->
Loading...

ADS 300px;height:250px


ADS autorelaxed

To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox now!:

Delivered by Single mamas Website



No comments:

Post a Comment