Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Chelsea unhappy with Conte over his critics on their transfer policy

Chelsea unhappy with Conte over his critics on their transfer policy
4/ 5 stars - "Chelsea unhappy with Conte over his critics on their transfer policy" Chelsea are becoming increasingly frustrated and unhappy with Antonio Conte appearing to criticise their transfer strategy in public, Sky Sp...
ADS 300px;height:250px

Chelsea are becoming increasingly frustrated and unhappy with Antonio Conte appearing to criticise their transfer strategy in public, Sky Sports News understands. Despite Conte continuing to give the impression he has little to do with the club’s transfer dealings, Chelsea are understood to be working hard to sign the players the Italian wants. Conte suggested he had little impact on the club’s transfer decisions. “About the transfer market, from the summer, the club decides every single player that comes here,” Conte said. “My first task is to do my job, to be a coach and to try to improve my players. “For sure, I don’t have a big impact on the transfer market.” “About the transfer market, from the summer, the club decides every single player that comes here,” Conte said. “My first task is to do my job, to be a coach and to try to improve my players. For sure, I don’t have a big impact on the transfer market.”

ADS 300px;height:250px


ADS autorelaxed

To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox now!:

Delivered by Single mamas Website



No comments:

Post a Comment