Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Friday, December 29, 2017

My breasts and nipples are too big

My breasts and nipples are too big
4/ 5 stars - "My breasts and nipples are too big" I am a 20-year-old undergraduate. Although my friends believe that I am a pretty lady by all standards, my problem is that I have very big ...
ADS 300px;height:250px



I am a 20-year-old undergraduate. Although my friends believe that I am a pretty lady by all standards, my problem is that I have very big breasts which continue to embarrass me. Kindly let me know what to do about it. Grace (by sms) If your friends have already confirmed that you are a pretty lady, then you don’t need to worry yourself about the size of your breasts. Apart from the fact that the size of your breasts could have also added to your beauty, any attempt to reduce the size of yourbreasts through surgery or medications will always result in unpleasant consequences for you. In view of this, you are best advised to leave thebreasts alone as they are.


ADS 300px;height:250px


ADS autorelaxed

To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox now!:

Delivered by Single mamas Website



No comments:

Post a Comment