Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Thursday, September 7, 2017

I WILL TAKE BIAFRA ISSUE TO UN -OIC PRESIDENT

I WILL TAKE BIAFRA ISSUE TO UN -OIC PRESIDENT
4/ 5 stars - "I WILL TAKE BIAFRA ISSUE TO UN -OIC PRESIDENT " I WILL TAKE BIAFRA ISSUE TO UN -OIC PRESIDENT Loading... OIC President, Abdulkadir Erkahraman posted: “I will raise the issue of Myanmar a...
ADS 300px;height:250px
I WILL TAKE BIAFRA ISSUE TO UN -OIC PRESIDENT
Loading...
OIC President, Abdulkadir Erkahraman posted:
“I will raise the issue of Myanmar and Biafra at the U.N. General Assembly in the broadest manner. We will speak this issue with the leaders there. In the meantime, as the OIC term president, I have discussed this issue with nearly 20 world leaders. Some of these talks have yielded or will yield results. However, not everybody has the same sensitivity. Let them not; but, we will fulfill our duty.”

ADS 300px;height:250px


ADS autorelaxed

To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox now!:

Delivered by Single mamas Website



No comments:

Post a Comment