Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Thursday, August 31, 2017

‘I don’t think because you become a mom you can’t be sexy’ – Kim Kardashian

‘I don’t think because you become a mom you can’t be sexy’ – Kim Kardashian
4/ 5 stars - "‘I don’t think because you become a mom you can’t be sexy’ – Kim Kardashian" Kim Kardashian does not think for a moment that becoming a mother should stop a woman from being sexy. According to the mother of...
ADS 300px;height:250px
Kim Kardashian does not think for a moment that becoming a mother should stop a woman from being sexy. According to the mother of two in an interview with Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, some people may not deem it appropriate but she’s generally at peace with being sexy. SEE: Kim Kardashian flaunts cleavage in sheer bra ‘At the end of the day I still have to be me. If doing sexy shoots makes me feel confident, then I’m okay with it,’ she said. Kim continued, ‘That might not be appropriate for some people, and there’s a time and a place. There’s certain things I’ll show my kids and certain things I won’t show my kids. ‘But generally I am okay with it. In moderation. More power to the moms that look really good, work really hard, do what they can so that they still feel sexy, still feel good about themselves, ‘I don’t think for a second that because you become a mom you can’t be sexy any more.’

ADS 300px;height:250px


ADS autorelaxed

To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox now!:

Delivered by Single mamas Website



No comments:

Post a Comment