Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Breaking:Chelsea set to offer David Luiz new contract deal

Breaking:Chelsea set to offer David Luiz new contract deal
4/ 5 stars - "Breaking:Chelsea set to offer David Luiz new contract deal" Click here to Join the whatsapp group for all CHELSEA NEWS The 31-year-old’s current deal, signed three years ago after rejoining from P...
ADS 300px;height:250px
Click here to Join the whatsapp group for all CHELSEA NEWS
The 31-year-old’s current deal, signed three years ago after rejoining from PSG, expires at the end of the season. As he’s over the age of 30 now, he’s unlikely to be offered anything more than the one-year extension, as per (unwritten?) club policy — Giroud got 18 months in January, which may or may not be considered an exception. Chelsea want to give David Luiz a new contract to ensure he stays beyond the end of this season. Luiz’s current deal expires at the end of the campaign, but Chelsea are planning to open talks over with him.

If Chelsea had wanted to cash in (or cut losses) on David Luiz, there was plenty of opportunity to do so this summer. But David was happy to stay (especially with Conte leaving), and now he’s playing for a head coach with whom he shares not only a philosophy of football but a philosophy for life as well. It’s easy to see that relationship continuing beyond just this season.
“In the first week I spoke with him (Sarri). I said to him that ‘I am going to work hard to show you I want to play in your team, with your philosophy. I had two offers from different clubs but I told Chelsea I wanted to stay. Would I have gone if Conte stayed? For sure. “But they changed for Sarri and I have tried to convince Sarri I want to stay at Chelsea. I am playing now and enjoying it. I didn’t play (for most of) the last six months (under Conte). Sarri is human, he wants us to take pleasure in playing football. He said every day we have to enjoy it.”

ADS 300px;height:250px


ADS autorelaxed

To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox now!:

Delivered by Single mamas Website



No comments:

Post a Comment