WIFY.SITE

Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Manchester United Confirmed match lineup

Manchester United Confirmed match lineup
4/ 5 stars - "Manchester United Confirmed match lineup "
Read More



Liverpool Vs Man City:Liverpool’s strongest 4-2-3-1 XI vs Man City,klopp to make key Change-Shaqiri starts

Liverpool Vs Man City:Liverpool’s strongest 4-2-3-1 XI vs Man City,klopp to make key Change-Shaqiri starts
4/ 5 stars - " Liverpool Vs Man City:Liverpool’s strongest 4-2-3-1 XI vs Man City,klopp to make key Change-Shaqiri starts " Liverpool Vs Man City:Liverpool’s strongest possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Man City,klopp to make key Change-Shaqiri starts After winning seven ...
Liverpool Vs Man City:Liverpool’s strongest possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Man City,klopp to make key Change-Shaqiri starts After winning seven games in all competitions, Liverpool have failed to win in their last three fixtures and Klopp will surely look to bounce back when the Reds collide against champions Man City tomorrow. The Sky Blues are currently on top of the Premier League table due to a superior goal difference but it must be remembered that they have lost their last three encounters vs Liverpool.
Click here to Join the whatsapp group for LIVERPOOL NEWS
Jurgen Klopp has got to change things after losing against Napoli in the midweek. The Merseysiders were dominated by the Italians in the Champions League and Liverpool’s midfield looked really tired. The German manager needs to attack Man City and should utilize a 4-2-3-1 formation with which the team won their last contest against Southampton. Shaqiri should return to play in the No.10 role behind the center forward, who should be Mohamed Salah and not Firmino.
The Brazilian star should start on the left flank and Mane should start in his natural right wing position. Henderson and Wijnaldum should start in the center of the park. I’d prefer Keita in the midfield but he should not be risked after the injury he suffered against Napoli. There should be no changes in the back line in front of Brazilian shot stopper Alisson

Read More



Friday, October 5, 2018

Neville attacks Man United and Describe them as 'an absolute disgrace' after reported Mourinho sacking

Neville attacks Man United and Describe them as 'an absolute disgrace' after reported Mourinho sacking
4/ 5 stars - " Neville attacks Man United and Describe them as 'an absolute disgrace' after reported Mourinho sacking" A report emerged on Friday saying Jose Mourinho's days at Manchester United are numbered, prompting a furious response from Gary Nevil...

A report emerged on Friday saying Jose Mourinho's days at Manchester United are numbered, prompting a furious response from Gary Neville. Former Manchester United captain Gary Neville has blasted a reported decision to sack Jose Mourinho as "an absolute disgrace". The Daily Mirror reported late on Friday that Mourinho will be replaced as manager regardless of United's result in their Premier League fixture against Newcastle United on Saturday.
Mourinho gave a short and terse news conference earlier in the day, after which Neville said the 55-year-old "looked fed up" following heavy criticism of his side's poor run of form, having won just three of their last nine games in all competitions. Neville was enraged about the suggestion Mourinho will be forced to lead out his team at Old Trafford knowing his days in the job are numbered, accusing the United hierarchy of "playing Football Manager with the biggest club in the world".
Click here to Join the whatsapp group for all MANCHESTER UNITED NEWS
"I think I'm furious," he said on Sky Sports after a lengthy pause. "I'm furious going back three, four years ago, when [David] Moyes was sacked and it broke the day before. Louis van Gaal was sacked the evening before a cup final [in 2016], finding out through other people. "If this is true and Mourinho is going to walk out at Old Trafford [on Saturday] as a dead man walking, those fans will turn towards the board room like never before. "Jose Mourinho will get the biggest support of his life tomorrow and I'll be there to give it to him. It's an absolute disgrace. Where are the values at Manchester United? This has been going on for five or six years.
"Jose Mourinho is one of the best managers in the world. I think any manager would struggle at Manchester United, with the way in which the recruitment is handled, the way in which it operates. "Enough is enough for me. I love that football club. I absolutely love it to death. It's been my life, it's given me everything and I'm not turning on my football club, but I have to say, something has to change, and it isn't the manager. It's above that. "I hope it's not true but, if it is true, it's an absolute disgrace. The dressing room is leading what's happening. The tail is wagging the dog. "I'm reacting maybe a little bit emotionally, but I don't really care, to be honest with you. It's difficult running a football club, managing a football club, playing in a football team. But there is something rotten to the core. "They're playing Football Manager with the biggest club in the world. Stop it."
Read More



Jose Mourinho: Don't even blame me for Manchester United's poor Season

Jose Mourinho: Don't even blame me for Manchester United's poor Season
4/ 5 stars - "Jose Mourinho: Don't even blame me for Manchester United's poor Season" Under-fire Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho insisted he is not entirely to blame for the club's poor season. Jose Mourinho refuse...

Under-fire Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho insisted he is not entirely to blame for the club's poor season. Jose Mourinho refused to accept sole blame for Manchester United's struggles this season as rumours over his future at Old Trafford gather pace. Mourinho has cut a frustrated and glum figure amid United's poor start to the campaign after just four wins from 10 matches in all competitions, leaving the Red Devils nine points off the pace in the Premier League.
Click here to Join the whatsapp group for all MANCHESTER UNITED NEWS
The 55-year-old Portuguese boss gave a short news conference on Friday before the Daily Mirror later reported Mourinho will be sacked regardless of Saturday's result against Premier League strugglers Newcastle United. Under-fire manager Mourinho – who is winless in his past four home matches for the first time in his managerial career – insisted he is not entirely to blame. "Sometimes things are not just in the manager's hands," Mourinho said. United finished runners-up to record-breaking Premier League champions Manchester City last season, while Mourinho's men also reached the FA Cup final before losing to Chelsea. "We are better than this and, because we are better than this, our situation will improve. I have no doubts about that."
The Red Devils have looked a shadow of that side this term amid Mourinho's strained relationship with star midfielder Paul Pogba. Mourinho and Pogba were involved in a training-ground confrontation last week after the French World Cup winner was stripped of vice-captaincy duties. There have been reports of dressing-room unrest – captain Antonio Valencia apologising for liking a post on Instagram that called for United to sack Mourinho. When pushed on who is at fault for United's woes, a coy Mourinho replied: "The same people that were to blame with the fantastic season of last season." The boss is intent on bringing "the happiness of a win" back to Old Trafford on Saturday. United invested heavily in Brazil international midfielder Fred, while Portuguese youngster Diogo Dalot also arrived from Porto, however it was a frustrating transfer window for Mourinho – whose request for two more signings was not fulfilled by the hierarchy.
"Success has a direct relation with your own potential and a direct relation with the potential of your opponents," added Mourinho. "The last season was phenomenal exactly because of these two factors - our potential and the potential of our opponents. "I think opponents with much more potential than us finished behind us. That is the reason why it was a phenomenal season."
Read More



BREAKING: IGP invites Saraki, Dino Melaye, Ben Bruce for questioning over PDP protest

BREAKING: IGP invites Saraki, Dino Melaye, Ben Bruce for questioning over PDP protest
4/ 5 stars - "BREAKING: IGP invites Saraki, Dino Melaye, Ben Bruce for questioning over PDP protest" The Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris has invited the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and Senators Dino Melaye and Ben Bruce over...

The Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris has invited the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and Senators Dino Melaye and Ben Bruce over their alleged involvement in the disturbance of public peace and safety in the FCT. Bruce had alleged that police attacked leaders and members of PDP, who were protesting against the outcome of the Osun State Governorship election at the headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Abuja. Reacting, the Force Spokesman, Ag. DCP Jimoh Moshood said in a statement on Friday in Abuja that the politicians were invited to report themselves to the IGP Monitoring Unit at the Force Headquarters on Monday, 8th October, 2018 for investigation. The statement reads: “Senator Bukola Saraki, Senator Dino Melaye and Senator Ben Bruce who were captured on camera to have been involved in the disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety and violent attack on Policemen posted to ensure security of the Force Headquarters, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties are hereby invited to report themselves to the IGP Monitoring Unit at the Force Headquarters on Monday, 8th October, 2018 for investigation. “Today at about 1330Hrs, unruly and violent protesters who are members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in their hundreds with thugs and miscreants inside several trucks and vehicles blocked the Shehu Shagari way in front of the Nigeria Police Force, Headquarters creating a gridlock of traffic on the highway and preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on Shehu Shagari way thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety, suddenly the unruly/violent protesters surge and rushed violently on the Policemen posted to ensure safety of the Force Headquarters premises, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties.
“The Police team headed by a very Senior Police Officer despite the provocation, after issuing words of proclamation, warning this unruly PDP protesters who were chanting war songs of ”we no go gree o, we no go gree, we no go gree”, charged the Police personnel who used minimum force and dispersed them. “Senator Dino Melaye, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce and others yet to be identified were recorded on Camera pushing Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to damage and destroy Police equipment and Government properties while Senator Bukola Saraki was at the scene of the attack in his car also captured on camera along with hundreds of miscreants and thugs in the acts of disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety. “The Inspector General of Police has directed immediate investigation into this unprovoked and unwarranted attack on the personnel of the Nigeria Police Force and the Force Headquarters premises which is against the law and condemnable. The Force will do everything within the law to bring all perpetrators of this crime to justice, no matter how highly placed. “Consequently, Senator Bukola Saraki, Senator Dino Melaye and Senator Ben Bruce who were captured on camera to have been involved in the disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety and violent attack on Policemen posted to ensure security of the Force Headquarters, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties are hereby invited to report themselves to the IGP Monitoring Unit at the Force Headquarters on Monday, 8th October, 2018 for investigation.
“Members of the public in the FCT are implored to remain calm as the situation is under control. Further development will be communicated to the public soon.”
Read More



Chelsea Super Star Eden Hazard nominated for Premier League Player of the Month award

Chelsea Super Star Eden Hazard nominated for Premier League Player of the Month award
4/ 5 stars - "Chelsea Super Star Eden Hazard nominated for Premier League Player of the Month award " Click here to Join the whatsapp group for all CHELSEA NEWS Chelsea Play maker Eden Hazard might be in the best form of his club career ...
Click here to Join the whatsapp group for all CHELSEA NEWS
Chelsea Play maker Eden Hazard might be in the best form of his club career at this moment, and it’s only the beginning of his first season under Maurizio Sarri. One can can only imagine how far he can get if he retains this kind of form for an entire year. Obviously, we hope he will lead us to trophies, and himself to a new contract. However, these will only come in the second half of the season.
For now, we will have to settle for individual awards. One of which is the Premier League Player of the Month, the September edition of which he was nominated for today. As the division’s leading goalscorer and consensus best player, it’s an obvious and well deserving choice.

Read More



Liverpool Vs Manchester City:Pep Guardiola Confirms two injury boost ahead of City Super Sunday Encounter with liverpool

Liverpool Vs Manchester City:Pep Guardiola Confirms two injury boost ahead of City Super Sunday Encounter with liverpool
4/ 5 stars - "Liverpool Vs Manchester City:Pep Guardiola Confirms two injury boost ahead of City Super Sunday Encounter with liverpool" Click here to Join the whatsapp group for all MANCHESTER CITY NEWS Manchester City will be looking to cement their position at the top of t...
Click here to Join the whatsapp group for all MANCHESTER CITY NEWS


Manchester City will be looking to cement their position at the top of the table with a positive result when they take on Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday afternoon. Pep Guardiola has been speaking to the media at a pre-match press conference this afternoon and he’s given a team news and injury update ahead of the game including the latest on Kevin De Bruyne, Fabian Delph, Benjamin Mendy and Ilkay Gundogan. De Bruyne hasn’t featured for City since the opening weekend win over Arsenal at the Emirates due to a torn knee ligament but the midfielder has made a swift recovery and resumed full training with the rest of the squad today. Obviously the Belgian international is lacking match practice so it remains to be seen whether Guardiola will consider him from the start at Anfield but it would still be a huge boost for City to have him on the bench.
In a double boost, the City boss also confirmed that Mendy is available for selection against Liverpool after the full-back returned to training following a foot injury that’s hampered him in recent games. However, Delph remains on the sidelines with a knock that’s kept him out of the last two matches while Gundogan is also a major doubt to face Liverpool after being forced off with a hamstring injury during City’s Champions League victory over Hoffenheim in midweek.

Guardiola told ManCity.com:

“Everybody is okay, Delph is not available… Gundogan has a little bit of a problem and he didn’t train today – we will see tomorrow. KDB was training today. Mendy is back in training and can play.” City head to Anfield sitting top of the league on goal difference from Liverpool so Guardiola will be keen to at least maintain that advantage with a positive result and their chances of getting something from the game have been boosted by the potential return of De Bruyne.
Read More